Mobile Impact Crusher
|Type: Secondary Crushing||Input Size: 76-320MM|
Iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, manganese ore, river stone, gravel,granite,basalt,mine
Aggregate field,concrete mixing plant,dry mortar plant desulfurization,quartz sand,etc.
- Mobile Impact Crusher can process medium hard stones, and final products can be used in road, bridge, construction and water conservancy, etc. industries. As one process of crushing work, mobile Impact Crusher can meet different requirements about capacity and output size by changing models.
Learn More About Liming® Mobile Impact Crusher
1. It adopts ship form steel structure and low vehicle chassis with light weight. The volume is controlled reasonably. Hidden style traction frame is easy to be packed up and put up. The transportation turning radius is very small.
2. Feeding guard is lifted by hydraulic pressure, easy to be loaded and unloaded, conveniently and reliably to be fixed.
3. Feeding guard adopts hierarchical type with two layers structure which provides prerequisites for widening.
4. The vehicle control cabinet is equipped with high-tech LCD touch screen and PLC control system. LCD touch screen with man-machine dialogue function makes it possess the functions of key start, misuse tips and protection, electrical control operations, fault and safe tips. It is convenient, efficient and secure.
5. Grizzly bars of the feeder is capable to separate out the small-sized material as the wastes. By adopting the automatic separatory hatch door, materials in the wastes hopper would flow either with the side-opening belt conveyor, or with the main materials.
6. Height of belt conveyor is adjustable. It also can be twisted and folded.
7. Landing legs adopt hydraulic lift mode which is of convenient operation and reliable performance.
8. With overall streamlined body design and metallic paint spraying, this plant is the perfect combination of mechanics and aesthetics.
- The mobile impact crushers are used for soft to medium-hard natural stone and for the reprocessing of residual construction materials. What is important today, in addition to the quality of the end product, is environmental and cost awareness, availability and a wide field of application. The series of machines unite all these requirements. In the process, they guarantee an end product that represents the high demands of concrete and asphalt granulation standards with regard to grain shape, grain distribution and cleanliness.