MW Series Micro Powder Mill
|Type: Secondary Crushing||Input Size: 76-320MM|
Iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, manganese ore, river stone, gravel,granite,basalt,mine
Aggregate field,concrete mixing plant,dry mortar plant desulfurization,quartz sand,etc.
- Nowadays, micro-powder is widely used in many industries, like sopa, toothpaste, cosmetics, rubber, paint, paper, PVC, glass, etc. MW Micro-Powder Mill is specially designed for micro-powder making. It can be used for non-metallic ores like limestone, calcite, kaolin, talc, illite, etc.
1. Efficient Compared with jet mill, mixing grinder and ball mill of same finished product size and motor power, MW Micro-Powder Mill has double capacity and saves 30% energy.
2. Long Life of Spare Parts Forged by special material, the ring and roller can be used for about one year while grinding calcium carbonate.
3. High fineness and flexible adjustment The product size can be adjusted between 325 mesh to 2500 mesh (47-5micron).
4. Environmentally friendly The application of pulse dust collector and muffler greatly reduce dust pollution and noise.
- The motor drives the main shaft and every turnplate through the reducer. The reducer drives dozens of rollers to rotate against race way of ring through pin. Small material crushed by hammer crusher is transported into hopper by elevator, and then vibrating feeder shall feed material to the central part of upper turnplate evenly. The material falls to circle under the centrifugal force and comes down to raceway of ring to be crushed into powder. After grinded in the first race way, the material goes to the second and third turnplate. The blower inhales the external air into the mill and carries the powder after third turnplate into powder-separator. Turbine in the separator makes the coarse powder drop down and regrinded and the fine powder shall go into cyclone powder collector together with air current and go down through discharge valve as final product; at the same time, air current with a little dust goes out through blower and muffler after purified by filter.